GOOD NEWS: CampusRun 2020 will continue!
Even though events across the country are considered to be "mass-murdered", CampusRun 2020 will remain standing! However, because of the current COVID-19 measures, this years CampusRun edition will look a bit different than usual.
* Download the STRAVA-app (for free!)
* Register for the CampusRun with your STRAVA account (free!)
* STRAVA will measure your time and distance and send it to us automatically (all free!)
EVERYONE CAN JOIN
* No registration fees!
* A suitable distance for everyone: 10km, 5km, 500m
* The run is not at a specific location. You can join from anywhere!
* The Campus Run is scheduled on June 3th 2020
* There will be a Trial Run on May 20th 2020. Participation to the Trial Run is not mandatory. However, it will be fun to see how you're doing compared to your competition. Also, it's an opportunity to try out your STRAVA-app.
Like every other year, the Campus Run is organised in order to raise money for charity. This year, the money we raise will go to KiKa (Kids Cancer-free). You can support KiKa to let your friends and family sponsor you, or by donating to KiKa yourself. The more money you raise, the bigger your chance at winning a prize!
LINK PRACTISE RUN 20 MAY:
500 m: Link proefrun 500m
LINK OFFICIAL RUN 3 JUNE:
500m: Link CampusRun 500m
10k: Link CampusRun 10km
LINK TO KIKA WEBSITE:
MORE INFORMATION WILL FOLLOW
... on your chances to receive a prize and how to improve those chances.
... on the THEME of Campus Run 2020!