Inside the Software Development team, you will:
- Capture Requirements from software high level specifications
- Write software low level specifications
- Implement software against low level specifications following coding standards
- Verify software against low level specification
- Verify software against high level specification
- Validate low level specification, implementation and verification test cases
- Trace requirements and test cases
- Applied on safety-critical software applications.
- Support for technicians and operators using the software
- You hold a Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering with a first convincing experience in a similar position.
- You speak perfectly French and/or English.
- You have very good knowledge in POSIX and MIL-STD norms.
- You have very good knowledge in C, Python and Bash.
- You are used to work on GP-GPU, Linux Embedded x86 or ARM targets.
- You are used to work with tools such as Doors, Office Suite, Redmine/Bugzilla/Jira.
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.
All consultants are an indeterminate contract.
End of june
Email your CV and application letter to Sylvie.firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information, please contact Sylvie Agnetti +32498785543. For more job opportunities go to http://www.engibex.be/